Clichés of a poet. (On love)


on ,

3 comments

My senses are tangled with disbelief, as you blurt with nonsensical apologetic words. Like a shell exasperating the waves of the sea, I fall smash-hearted; gashed.
"I don't believe in love"

You beseech me for believing, yet leer me for those lies I painted upon your sickening skin-I'm inflicted with love's curse.
"I never lied"

You're like a riddle, idiotic once solved..or perhaps a labyrinth? I never believed in you anyway..
I caress your heart with my sword, you slay my senses with your cruelty; a massacre.
"You're imbecile"

I carry the remnants of my crumbled world and forget that, for one moment, you loved me.
You leave..too.
"I never believed in love..it's cliché.."



I just wanted to write something with this title :) call it a poem, or not.
Written October 13th.09 9:40 PM

3 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.