Reflections don't bleed, they linger


on , , ,

2 comments


  1. After seeing people like you, I'm pretty damn sure you won't feel sympathy in your heart over my death for this country.
  2. Stop the whys and ask the hows, please.
  3. It's a bit ironic to say that the best things I write are always when I don't write.
  4. You might have learned your lesson, but you're acting upon it the wrong way, which pushes you back to point zero.
  5. Insanity is bulletproof, too.
  6. Let's be honest here, we'll never agree to disagree.
  7. When governments disagree, only people pay the price.
  8. To me, you walk anticlockwise.
  9. I judge you by the book you're reading
  10. Being a writer sometimes makes you wonder if you're a prisoner of words or words are a prisoner of you.
  11. Sometimes things that don't make sense in this life are the only things that make sense
  12. you've gotta run out of your "if only's" one day.
  13. The more people you know, the more faces you will have to deal with in your own persona.
  14. I don't know how you do it, but you do. You inspire so beautifully that it's so devastating.
  15. The worst part about growing up is not when you don't understand people's behaviors, but when you don't understand your own.
  16. Do not expect more, expect less. Or better, expect nothing. At all.

Those are some thoughts written on twitter, I thought I'd save them just for a memory :)

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.