Your Heart's For Sale..


on ,

No comments


  1. They say a Haiku poem tells too much in too little. I guess I'd wish to be it some time.
  2. Once you have fallen for the wrong words, you will be sentenced to death.
  3. Everyone's happy with the fullness of the moon but the moon itself.
  4. "It really, really hurts.." -She said. "What does?" - He said. "I don't know. I have no idea. But it really does.."
  5. The plot of my life is really bad. Can I make it better in a novel? Please?
  6. Your train of thoughts should never be interrupted by those who follow foolishly.
  7. And in the end, you'll be little specks of truths and realities that waded through my life to make me a different person. Not you. A person.
  8. The desert in your eyes fought the wind of my autumn. I wonder who would ever win.
  9. If you look me in the eyes long enough, you won't find those poetic sentences in my pen.
  10. I shouldn't make sense to you, in the same way you shouldn't make sense to me. And that's how we make sense with each other.
  11. How can you not lose the depth of your intention?
  12. Fill me in with yet another emptiness. Just a new one.
  13. Uttering your name is already like telling you you're beautiful. And I'm too shy to say that aloud.
  14. Trite things come beautiful from fascinating people.
  15. It was as if I didn't want to see you so that our eyes wouldn't have to meet and you'd realize you were in my dream that night. Except that it wasn't a dream. It was in broad daylight, but called a nightmare.
  16. Believe me, you don't want to know..

Leave a Reply

Just say it.