Recurrence


on

2 comments

"It only takes time"-you said
I blinked as if it was deja vu.
my tears fell upon your skin
leaving it so frigid, while
your ironic smile burnt me alive.

There was a cyclone coming;
one that carried uncountable words
that could never be translated.

"We have an expiry date, you know?"
your laughs filled the room with malice.
It was a recurrence,
a tape repeating itself over and over again.

I held my pride for a moment,
cried for as long as I could.
And let those poisonous tears
run down my lips
while I kissed you with torment.

It wasn't a recurrence this time
for I didn't believe you-yet
I let your words run across my torn dictionary

I could foresee victory..

That moment you bled
and while you strove
I throve..



**Everything in this life is a recurrence, every broken relationship is just a prelude to a new one to begin, and the cycle goes on forever**
Again..NOT a poem, just a thought..

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.