Invisible Not Invincible


on

7 comments

I thought we
were two
-invincible power-
Combined together
Beneath the wings of
Love

Then again I watch
the hue
Fading in the gardens
I was mistaken..
With the delusions they
filled me of

I see children
Playing in the playground
Their smiles make me cry
As if my tears are their shelter..
As if their smiles are war inside of me
And gardens are heaven's miracles

I hold the tears in my eyes-
I embrace you, but I can't,
I smile for the kids but they won't
My salvation has become my exile
My garden is just another dream that lies..
And then I'm the invisible..
NOT the invincible.


Written today 12th of March, 1:15 P.M (YES in college hehe)

Written for a challenge in my poetry club =)
It's supposed to be describing (me) the old woman sitting in the garden, with her imagination or what she sees

7 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.