I lost you..


on

4 comments

I lost you..I lost the sunshine to my days, I lost the gentleness of the breeze that comes at summer nights to fill me with fresh feelings..
I lost the innocence of the yore, the laughter of before..I lost you..
Years passed me by, horizons died right before my weary eyes, yet you never came back. Tears went dry, smiles went fake..I lost the moment you used to take..
I yearn for a quick look in the eyes, I miss hellos before goodbyes..I miss you..
Mesmerized by the beauty of spring trees, yet I feel like a cold stone in a warm summer night, I feel like an exiled, neglected shell on the shore, stirred by the merciless waves of the ocean.

A feeling that was so sincere years ago, feels so hard to hold today..
I would drown all my cruel words in the Bermuda triangle, I would kill all my previous thoughts with the heaviest sword..just to feel your subtle words enter my dismal heart, to get me back to life..
I would sell everything I have just to pass the oceans, though I know they are not enough..
I would cry a thousand tears but my cheeks got tired..

You made me feel so old when in me lies a hopeful child, you killed each part of me and threw it 2 thousand miles.
I still miss you..am I allowed to say so? I still need you..life without you is easy to let go..

I lost someone..yet I don't know who he/she is..

4 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.