Things I learned from life


on

4 comments

Sometimes my skies cry
there's no earth to wipe those tears
Other times my stars shine
and the moon is hiding in fear
In the late night..
when owls moan in silence
and the trees wither with the sound
I learned that the sun will shine bright
the next day I open the curtains

I've learned that a child's smile
could mean a thousand thing
And an old man's stillness
Might cause ships to sink

My teachers taught me;
Life is more than just a smile
Barren laughs could mean
Faces that've been walking for miles

I was once told
that those chains of gold
Could always deceive..
and leave you in the mold

But one thing I know for sure
and learned to work it out
you are the unknown cure
to every pain screamed out loud.

Shit, I hate this :S

4 comments

  1. walaa' hamed

Leave a Reply

Just say it.