Reveries Of Innocence


on

2 comments

Sometimes I leave my world
to drown in oceans of reveries
I dream out loud..
Of being a little kid
chasing butterflies in the yard
Right before me-
There is a field of dazzling roses
it doesn't matter when I'm alone
for when beauty truly captures you,
There's no escape from it all..

Sometimes I dream..
of pink cotton candies
watching my dad buys me a dozen
even if I'm alone,
with no friends at all..
I tend to smile in the depth
For nothing in me is broken.

Other times I see me fly
in a big, big cloudy sky
running after bluebirds
and the moonlight guides me
protecting my own world

Always have I dreamed
of playing hide and seek
with a bunch of pretty friends
and colored, delicious sweets.

Never have I broken
Someone's heart ..
though cruelty always knew it's way to me
and people's betrayals defeated me ..

I knew how to grow up smiling
and someday,
Someday..
Happiness will defeat them


This is not the childhood I had..Alas ..

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.