Happy, Happy Not..


on

2 comments

Have I told you about the real me?
the one whose inside is filled with glee?
I sometimes love the pain that makes me feel numb
and how I watch myself slowly drift away and succumb
I like to imagine that life will never be perfect
But I also like to imagine that I'm loving it's imperfections
I sometimes drown in an ocean of my own vicious land
Then wonder about how I get up and easily stand
They blame it on teenage days, I blame it on the inner me
the one that constantly loves creating non-existent misery
I think about the future, not the present nor the past
though I usually let my memories long last
I've never seen flowers die, nor trees that wither
I've only seen a single bird's falling feather
I've never tasted hate, nor love that hurts more than heals
Only lived a beautiful life and neglected how it feels
What's with the rejection? and the vacant poor hearts?
What's with the pain we complain about that ends before it starts?
I wish upon a star tonight, for everyone to feel carefree
For there's more to life than the agony you and me plead..

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.