Gladly Alive ..


on

2 comments

Well..I said in the previous post that I should stop whining up to people..does that prevent me from whining up to myself in my own blog?? guess not..
Today, we're just in the middle of the day 3:24 pm here..but it's like the end for me..
I went to this stupid thing I don't want to remember it's name, to get my ID..they are literally bastards..I have been trying to do this for more than two or three weeks, wanna know the reasons why they kept postponing it?? No, you better not..
I was supposed to finish everything today and go for a photographer to have some pics to finally renew my passport..and I had it planned and everything.
Don't they usually screw things up?? yeah they do.
they postponed it till next Tuesday, I swear my dad is on the verge of killing me.
So anyway I'm really weak at these parts, my eyes started to water up, but I decided I'd just call a friend and laugh a little..making a joke out of it all.
I went to pay the internet bill before that..and meanwhile I went to some shops..since I need to buy one of my friends a gift.
Of course I didn't buy it because I payed money doing the damn ID thingies and paying the internet bill and my pocket was filled with emptiness.

But anywaaayyy..I was trying to do things that would make me feel good to get over the dark side in me..though I'm pretty sure I got over a big part of it.
I'm glad I have my friends..so very glad I have a family.
I'm just glad I'm alive
P.S Oh and don't get this the wrong way, Egypt is my passion..I just hate the way employees deal with normal people sometimes without bribes.Pffttt..

"I could bravely die to live
and never cowardly live to die"
Inspired from: Meditations In Rhyme by Nefisa El Seba'ai

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.