Who Needs Pictures?


on

2 comments

Betwixt reality and delusion
lie faces in black and white,
a portrait of the old times
Where the souls stand still;
Carefree.

It happened once-
When time was anonymous
And the memories we held
in frames
were innumerable
............................................
Today you put me in a frame
surrounded by crippled borders,
though colors shine like
a rainbow after winter rain,
You made smiles shrivel
in a hoax of dun reminiscences,
Done by the snap of your
narrow mind
.............................................
Draw me diaphanous,
next time you try to
comprehend me
Draw me disrupted-
I don't care

But please..
Don't draw me falsified;
For it's easier to have never known me
than to know me for years
Without picturing who
I really am.


Written Thursday, 2nd of April, 10:24 P.M
Yes this is a poem, finally, lol. Written for a poetry contest about song titles
[Who Needs Pictures is a song for Brad Paisley]

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.