If Looks Could Kill


on

2 comments

Today
the stench of memories lingers
while I
carry you on the palm of my hand
-like a vivid dream-
urging to smash you to pieces

You were
just a dream
today you are
a sickening reality
that creeps through the mind
and murders the heart
enjoyably..

Last night
I thought I took revenge.
however
I confused dreams
with reality

You are still there
Maybe I can't see you-
you watch me with zest

I shall imitate today and say
If looks could kill
I would've made you bleed
till death is my victory
and you'll vanish on the ground
So, tomorrow
I can walk with pride.

** Having an addiction you cannot get rid of, dreams keep haunting you at night each time you think you got over it.
This is the way it's gotta be..harder than imagined.

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.