The S words


on

2 comments

I'm out of ideas and words to write..but I thought I'd write some of my favorite words and explain why I like them.
Most of them are with S :

-Salvation: Can't you the relief in your heart? this word makes me feel deeply free.
-Serenity: Oh how much I loooooove this word, reminds me of nature, which gives me the internal serenity and...it just makes me feel great
-Secluded: Helps me when I feel like I want people to just abandon me and leave all the seclusion to me..and I love it's pronunciation [Yeah I'm an English freak xD]
-Catharsis:Reminds me of poetry..it's somehow a poetic word..so yeah I love it !
-Seduction: Well yeah that's a kinda filthy one lol..I guess I'm just in love with the S words.

Silly one..but my mood swings won't allow me write something good.
And bear with me and the pic. :D

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.