I Love On My Own Way !


on ,

3 comments

Let the pain absorb the soul
Forget about being whole
Let your heart shatter, beautifully
For you've fallen in love, deeply
It will hurt and it will heal
It will sound fake but sometimes real
You'll cry, you'll weep and smile
You'll be free, living in your own exile
Your world will be like an abrupt circle
You never know if you'll go straight or stumble
---------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry for the words I had to utter
I'm left here with my heart shattered
Beating slowly and sometimes fast
It hurts to say the pain will last
Amnesia is something I really wish for
To let you forget the pain I caused you before
I wish we could start all over, from the first Hello
But to keep the love in my heart, and you won't know

3 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.