Voiceless Puppet


on

No comments

I'm just like her..screams unheard, tears unshed, laughs of nonsense.
I hear myself, and she hears me, a world went down and been chained by pretense
I talk and smile and I giggle, but alas, no one hears what I ever say
I walk and scream and I cry, running in streets I become astray.
I'm like that voiceless puppet, there's no use of looking at my face.
Just a scary face, with a fake smile..yeah that's me...the fake
Voiceless, no moving, silent is such a friend to me and that doll
Scars, cracks here and there, perfections are what makes me whole
Look at these black eyes, there's nothing you'd find
a heart on my sleeve I wear, scars are hidden inside
Let that go, I'll never break free, it's just a useless try
She's my friend, the one that listens without asking me why

Leave a Reply

Just say it.