I don't feel like dreaming!


on

5 comments

Plant me a tree that would grow only at night; let all my dreams hang by a half cut off rope. 12 at midnight everything will reveal itself, 7 in the morning it will vanish once again.
-I killed a part of me while dreaming, revived another one-
Let the buds not blossom, they're better away from reality, let the sun kill all of my dreams; no, I don't feel like dreaming-not until forever comes.
Hang them randomly, don't let "them" know I'm crazy..
Sham intimidation, gauzy thoughts..run through dreams. Tears of regret, when there's nothing to regret..run across the dreamer after waking up.
I wonder..would I not dream again, if they cut all my night trees once I'm asleep?
Would I...would I be traumatized..?

Henceforth, I'll be ready to die..just cut them off ..

(I hate dreaming ....)

5 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.