For Painting Illusion


on ,

12 comments

An elusive painting-
discolored;
black horizon
in the mid of day,
dew drops fall
on deceasing plants
of copper leaves
spring:
camouflage

I took a swim through the colors:
-when night prevailed-
dark blue skies
once the moon committed suicide..

it was a starless view
caught me for the wrong hue-
feebly
blind

I beheld meteorites settling
on my earth,
while in pain I wondered
how everything's changed
to devastate
my constellation

Ashore, I clung to the last thread,
where my painting was still beautiful,
to find seashells retreated with the waves
and stones crying on their own

I took all the colors and walked away
pursued the light;
too late it was, for reaching the doors
of salvation
And I'm left
forever
forgotten

Written July 18th, 10:33 PM

-Yay finally a poem =) this is for a contest between my club and another club on the site poems-and-quotes.

12 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.