Songs to make you wonder!


on

9 comments

A year and half passed without me crying over these songs:
I was traveling alone, and I was facing one of the most horrible situations, the situation of losing someone-friend or lover-whom you totally loved.
I had my mobile on the music player..and here we go:

1-First I heard the song "Feels Like Tonight" for Daughtry, I broke down in tears, especially when he sang "I can't believe I'm broken inside"..it felt so horrible.
2- I had the song "One Heart" for Celine Dion..can you believe such a beautiful, cheerful song would make someone cry? lol.
Now I really believe in the quote that says " I never knew looking back at the tears would make me laugh".
3- There came Westlife with their two songs-probably the only two songs I like for Westlife-which were "Us Against The World" and "Something right"..Both are very good and cheery..You gotta check "Something Right"s lyrics: Here .
4- I don't really remember the rest of the songs..I remember most of the songs weren't that bad, not the songs that would make you cry at least..Now I listen to "Feels Like Tonight" and smile :] for back there I was broken and today I'm totally healed ! *Alhamdulellah*

Here are some songs I love listening to any time of the day :
* Enya-Only Time.
* Poets Of The Fall-Locking up the sun, Carnival Of Rust, Dawn, Late Goodbye, Where Do We Draw The Line, Sleep, Illusion And Dream And Maybe Tomorrow(Is a better day)..Actually all Poets Of The Fall albums are so awesome, especially that their lyrics are so damn poetic <3
*Red-Pieces (My fave song ever!!)
* Frou Frou-Le Go.
*Seether-Waste, Rise Above This.
*Amaral & Chetes - Si tu no vuelves.

Now some music:
*Edward Shearmur-Epiphany (This is my fave music, I wrote a poem about it)
*Apocalyptica-Path
*Apocalyptica-Hope
*Secret Garden-Serenade To Spring.
*Apocalyptica-Farewell
*Buddha Bar iii-Faithless.

I know they are a lot..but seriously, poets of the fall songs are a must listen!
Enjoy :]

9 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.