I've been tagged :)


on

6 comments

Thanks to STILLNESS SPEAKS :)
This is somehow like the one that me and my friends had on facebook (25 random things about me)..except for this is only 7 things about me..I promise I'll be accurate :)

1- I'm a linguist: Arabic, English and Spanish are what I speak. I'm a spelling and a grammar freak, if you have bad English, I guess you'll have troubles dealing with me (not that I'm perfect but I focus too much in the words that people say/type to make sure they're right) sometimes I google them, or google what I want to say to make sure it's right haha.
2- I'm very emotional when it comes to any relationship, especially friendships..my friends mean the world to me!
3- I sometimes feign contemplation at the streets, but truth is I look for someone to help, I really love helping people, though I take too many "golpes" (The Spanish word for "hit") from them.
4- I'm a workaholic, I can't live a day without revising anything in the languages I study (No not a nerd, because English is my passion) and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't work just after I graduate Insha'allah.
5- Most people who only know me from my poetry would say I'm such a gloomy and a pessimist , on the contrary, I'm mostly an optimist..I just see it this way: If I write a happy poem I'd be idolizing life, and this is total crap lol.
6- I have very low self-esteem..but I'm working on it :)
7- I'm an aquaphobic, most of my nightmares were about me drowning in the ocean in the middle of the night..two things I would never want to die of, fire and drowning.


I don't really have many blog readers to tag..but I'd love to read anyone's post :) so, you all are tagged =)
Once again thank you friend =]

6 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.