Awful Typos


on

4 comments

Yesterday when I was heading to bed to sleep..as usual thoughts always cross my mind when I'm lying in bed..
Here are some words to watch out for when you type..cause Internet typos can be really awful!!!

1-Never say Kidding..just type the abbreviation j.k (just kidding), for you might just find yourself saying Kissing
2-Never say you like the movie "Forrest Gump", for you might just slip and write hump.
3-Look clearly before you type "add", it might just be an insult turning it into "ass"
4-Don't tell someone they're Cool, for you might end up telling them Fool , which is by the way the total opposite, hehe.
5- While typing But, type it real slow..chances are you might be typing butt
6- Just don't mention Duck in your talks, that may lead to a fight for using Fuck
7- Why use Jell and embarrass yourself with a stupid hell typo ??
8- Be careful of using Bitch instead of hitch.
9- Last but not least baby..for god's sake, Say "sweetie" instead of honey, believe me, you'll end up saying hiney

And that's my dear friends is all I had to say..remember how much I love you and how much I don't want you to face embarrassing moments with the ones you love !!
Love you ;P
Thanks to a special friend "Nada" for helping..and my twin suggested the cool & fool typo :D

4 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.