Death Of a Poet


on

4 comments

Inspiration is growing dead,tears I shed of secrets untold, happiness has become just another reason to die, simply because it slowly breaks the soul.
I bleed feelings that I couldn't hold, bursting and falling to my knee, nothing grows beautiful, everything wilts with this cold, god I just want to flee.
My skin is growing old, how come I'm still nineteen, albeit I feel everything is drifting away, and everyday has the same old scene.
Those who deserve to live, they repulsively meet death, it's such a painful goodbye, watching them catch their final breath.
Roses keep fading away, trees grow to blossom yellow, seasons fatally die, just another cause of sorrow.
War has become our known way of peace, watching victims bleed is our lust, I'm holding the pen unable to write, this world is creating my feeling of disgust.
we've killed every part of the society, women, children are leaving a black remark, even poets are killed by us, today I witnessed the death of a poet's heart.



Inspired from my poem "Death Of a Poet's Heart"..for further details visit my P&Q account -->

4 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.