The World Of Yearning


on ,

No comments

I tried to think of a love song, a dedication to you, but only when I thought of it, words grew cliche and naive.
Nothing compares to writing 10-lined thoughts with words that only you would perceive.
minutes that pass by with the clock ticking, are days and months counted in my heart..
It's been exactly 120 minutes and I missed every good and even bad thing about you..
The world inside of me is breaking, without you it keeps falling apart
A thunderstorm takes place each time I hear your feet steps are fading through.
If you're going to fall, just take me with you, life has been cruel enough to stand.
I can feel your love already, without hugs, kisses, nor holding hands.
The smiles that you hit me with, keep taking every single part of my scanty soul
Uttering, laughing, smiling, even when you're wordless you make me amazingly whole.


Exactly 10 lines, lol

Leave a Reply

Just say it.