Repetitive Tones


on

5 comments

Repetitive tones play in my mind, I cannot ignore their seducing melodies, though so sad and heartbreaking, I keep listening hoping something might set me at ease.
scratched pianos with a distorted music and sound, fingers playing softly, afraid they might smash.
Tears flooding as if it's the end of a colored blue sky, bloodstained wrists with painful goodbyes
Tones played in the wrong way, yet touching you deep down inside, windows broken with a dreadful tornado outside.
Thrones are nothing but a worldly expression, in fact we all are the same, it's just hard to realize you're no different..and there's no one to blame.
Get me out of this vicious world, if only there is a way..let the sun burn my skin with the flames, let me die today.
Intricacy of this world I can no more sustain, there's nothing to live for, I should be happy but I'm only tasting pain.
Let those tones keep on playing and repeat eternally, for I know there's nothing like a piano played for hearts with no remedy..


I'm not in a good mood..don't ask me to write something good !!

5 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.