In Between the Spaces of This Broken Heart


on

No comments

Have I told you before how lonesome I've always been..in the eyes of love..I was still the one who couldn't fight, nor surrender.
I'm standing here on the ashes of your soul, when it's too late to confess, the love that amputated me like a slender.
Too many words I had to say to you, time never betrayed me, it was just my heart, inside me lies a coward organ.
Too many stressed feelings blew me away, that I had to withdraw slowly, albeit it was more than I could ever stand.
I'm coming tonight to tell you how much my eyes are watered up with blackened tears, I'm just too weak to get over us
And although there was never really "us" in the first place..I even liked the imaginary husband and wife and their little fuss
I'm gazing at your epitaph, unable to believe it's your name carved so deeply right before my teary eyes.
Is it really just me and myself that are standing here, have you really left me alone in the ride???

Leave a Reply

Just say it.