Hidden Insanity


on

2 comments

I was looking for something to inspire me..but nothing came with use, I'm thinking of letting my fingers type like there's nothing to lose.
Lights switched off, slight hope I do see..They've told me there's always a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it was wee.
My hidden insanity controls me, I seem like a dim moon behind a cloud..with stars around it so shiny, but only like a tiny piece in the crowd
"Needless, betrayed and abandoned" I think, without having my tears to hide, like a poison of a dead rose it takes me, and to my insanity I'm tied
Yet no one ever doubted, how intelligent and funny I am, people are so lame, it's hard to let them understand.
Even my darkest thoughts I write with a silly rhyme..this hidden insanity will never make me change in time.
If you do think you're insane, I'm telling you "Welcome to my life", However never forget I once said at the end of a dark tunnel, THERE IS light !!



I know my words don't really make sense..I just didn't know what to write..

2 comments

Leave a Reply

Just say it.