Cold Hearts Die On Fire


on

5 comments

Your cold heart, it burns my desires that reside in my soul..I shed tears day and night, and you only keep watching me become torn.
I try to talk to you, but you're blinded by your egoistic self..I don't know for how long will this last, I hope it's something that we both felt.
I watch my roses die alone, and the sun sets my delusions on fire, I wonder why do I keep these hallucinations in my mind, you're never gonna fulfill my desire.
Still I keep loving you, it kills me how much I want it to end, I can't be your lover and I never will make a good friend.
I'm gonna have to watch myself bleed, and awfully ignite, I hope you're satisfied now.. you've amputated my soul while I only sought your light.
I hate you, I disdain everything about your life, loving you was a mistake I made, Watch me as I die, satisfy your lust by the one that you slayed.

5 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.