My Seven Sins


on

4 comments

Inject me with greed
take all the sanity left in my heart
for I'm living in a world alone
Thinking generosity is all I need

Slap me on my cheeks
two times for each one
Withhold me from my pride
you can beat me till I'm gone

Deprive me from my screams
Ignore all the wrath I hold
I'm all for this torture
Cut my veins, feel the bloody streams

I wasted a lifetime in sloth
Mistakes were made blindly
I lied, I cheated, I hurt
All happened with a smile filling me

Gluttony sickens the soul
a murderer I can prove to you
I thought I'm allowed to smile
while watching others desperately fall

Let go of that thought
I'm not as kind as I sound
Envy is eating at me
Goodness?? I will never rebound

Killing, hatred, greed and lust
it's all what I'm living for
It's too late to save my soul
It's like counting the pieces of dust

12:45 AM. 26th of Jan
Yeah, I'm inspired by this pic =))

4 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.