The Sea, Thoughts And Me..


on

5 comments

This time I come to you striped of my feelings, I don't know what to say, what to ask for, I wanna stand on my feet, just gazing at the beauty of your soul, and how much you make me feel like a new baby born.
I laugh, and I cry, sometimes I even hide myself behind you so that no one would see me, for I know they'd just stare and call me crazy. But I have no other choice, you make me feel like finding the things I'm missing, all the year around..I only visit you on holidays, but even our talk is with no sound..
My disrupted soul has no remedy, I can only laugh, cry and watch my world fall apart..it's veritable, everything is twisting from light to dark. The world is full of greed, hatred and betrayal, it's such a pitiful attitude, watching people bleed here and there..
I wish I could write something delightful, but my words are restricted to misery, just as my friend says "It's easier to write about downfall than about victory"
I'm not much of talker, the dejection and distress cannot be worded, I hate to say that but the end of the world is approaching ..

Just to let you know..you're the one thing I whine up to and your silence relieves me..I'm your contemplator and you're my answered plea ..

5 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous
  3. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.