Colors Of My Life


on

2 comments

They always used to tell me the grass is always greener on the other side..I didn't know whether it was true or just a lie of our childhood memories.
I kept looking for reasons why they told me so..and I got some answers for myself..
Sometimes everything seems so yellow, dull and wan..and there's this laziness all over the world.
Valentine days are always full of red roses, gifts and I love yous..and lonely people find them such silly words.
War days are full of grief, loss and tears..the world is always blackened in the eyes of these poor people..those whom no one thinks about.
and we, sometimes, having wars with our subconscious minds..when everything we see is only black..we start letting everything out.
That's when we feel blue..neglecting all the good in things..all the beauty of every hue

I do believe now that the grass is always greener on the other side, because no matter how sorrowful our lives turn to be..at least we have colors in our lives.
Blind people don't know what violet means..how beautiful is the sky when it's clearly blue..how outstanding are the lily, Amaryllis, Baby's breath, carnation and all the beautiful amazingly colored roses.
Thats the way you gotta love life..regardless all the pain and agony..life is still colorful, and will always be =)

2 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.