Hide


on

2 comments

Hide-Red

What if I said I need someone whom I shouldn't need..I miss someone whom I shouldn't miss..and I love someone whom I shouldn't love..
Down the light of the moon..I wish for the stars to never pull us apart, every lightening star is a single little hope for me that he'll ask me to stay with him for eternity.
I've been telling myself for a while that Love is only for fools, why is it that I'm falling again? I'm not that weak anymore, then..Why??
Down the rays of the sun, by the scent of spring flowers, I let out a gentle breath and inhale "I need you"..
Who are you in specific, strange man..and why am I burdened with more than I can?
I guess I'm bound to you for a lifetime..I'm in love with you and I can't call you mine..

For you, just you
I'm caught in place
But I ignore what I can't erase

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.