Randomz


on

No comments

I Can't Stay Away- The Veronicas

I kinda thought of posting a song at the beginning of every post I write so that anyone who reads my blog would know me by the songs I'm listening to..
But anyway this song is really cool and I'm sure you're going to enjoy it =)
The thing you don't know about me is that I'm a young poetess, or oh, at least thats what I think I am..
I've not written anything for more than a month because I decided to give myself a break until I finish the book I'm reading [ just in case you're interested in poetry, the book is called "Poetry the basics, for Jeffrey Wainwright" not sure of the spelling of the author's name ], I hope it's going to help me later when I decide to continue writing poetry insha'allah, since I wanna write my own book [ Okay don't laugh, I only have a dream ].
I've been writing poetry ever since I was 14..it's been 5 years [ almost ] and I don't feel like I'm that "hell of a poetess"..but I'm counting on my age, I'm still young and I still have so much yet to face and discover !
These titles I have for such a long time and I've never used them..if some of them inspired you steal them and write =], I'd be happy to help, anyway I don't think I'm gonna use them


what it is like
a path to memory
Portrait
Halo of cold
What never happened
The Moon goes full again
Wounds
Vicious minds..tepid hearts
A written dream ..
Dreams written on paper
Midnight battles

Deformed beauty


I'm having another flu and this one seems to really destroy me =( I've been coughing and unable to take my breaths..but I think I'm coping..
I haven't really got other words to say..sooo, laterzz !

I'm conflicted
I inhale now I'm addicted
to this place
to you babe
I can't stay away
can't stay away

Leave a Reply

Just say it.