A Schizophrenic Mind


on

2 comments

I despise the light, darkness is my guide..I continually repel people, because I'm relieved when no one's by my side.
I hate the darkness and it's sore..whilst I cry for a scanty amount of light each moment more
My intimate makes me sick, she constantly censures me for her mistakes..we've made plenty of sins, while there's still a long road we've gotta take.

we're still in the beginning..

We spend such marvelous times together, she makes me smile from deep within me..I can't stand the idea of our farewell, She's the friend that fills my life with glee.

Nevertheless we're reaching the end..

Faked is love..such an overrated sensation, a snide ecstasy that no longer fits temptation.
I can't define whether I'm in love or it's just a feeling of delight..ridiculous thoughts stick to my mind when I lay awake in bed at night.
The words I carry inside seem to be like an endless conflict, along with spitting them out is something I always reject.

People will never comprehend what I say

I'm cursed, I'm defected, I wanna scream out loud, I've had enough..I wanna screw everything in my life that I was never proud of

Maybe the pain will go away

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.