Sunshine Over my Window


on

2 comments

I walk down the streets, wearing my mauve scarf..raindrops fall on me like drops of gentle dew..Happy I am, sensing the cold breeze getting within my skin and my bones, such refreshing feeling that makes me want to jump all over the place.
Although I walk alone..with no companion nor a fellow, and though sometimes it makes me feel so lonesome and hollow..my thoughts I consider them my best friend..we walk and together talk without boring each one another, silence is our best talk ever.
I thought today will be a heart-wrenching cloudy day, in spite of all the agony, I know everything bad will go astray..People will be purified from every deadly sin, everything will turn out the same it's always been.
I'm that person who walks along the streets praying for everyone to find the one they admire..and may those be every source to inspire.
Life might be unfair but that's the way it's gotta go, and after a long rainy day there must be sunshine over your window.

Smile like you mean it =)

2 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.