World away


on

4 comments

World away-Emery
it's the song I'm listening to right now..it's one of the good songs I heard for this band, and it always matches my mood !
So here we go..I went out with my sister today to see the doctor for my heart pain, but it turned out that the doctor doesn't show up on Saturdays..Damn doctors, I've always hated them..or well, who doesn't??
this makes me feel kinda crappy because I wanna get rid of this appointment asap.
Anyway..About my blog title [ Nee-din Isolation ], Nee is my current nickname, din is the word din, but I meant for both to make sense and together also will make the word Needing.
Isolation is because people suck and always have, I just need peace and for people not to comment on every freakin thing I do for a living !

No, I don't want to be the one who lives a lie
But never knew it was just a world away
From where I could feel like I've never felt before
So lock the door

4 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.