Deformed Beauty..


on

No comments

Today I open up my eyes, everything seems so untrue..the skies are turning gray, after being so blue.
a cloudless day it is, but the sun's ray doesn't reach my windows, so I hold my favorite mug and take my caffeine dose.
they never told me winter will be that cold, even the trees don't light green like before..and flowers, oh why aren't they so colored and shiny? what happened to my violet and lily?
all is dying right before my eyes, and I just can't take these tepid goodbyes..
I'm hating the color yellow, it's been all over the place, everything is turning pale with nothing I can replace...
this deformed beauty shall tomorrow fade, and my shiny spring days, I want them back..tomorrow my dreams will be colored like a rainbow , instead of one color, black.

Leave a Reply

Just say it.