xD


on

2 comments

Right now..I'm staring at my laptop talking to my E-folx...or thats how I call them xD
Life's been so much weird the last couple of days...sometimes so interesting and amazingly enjoyable, and sometimes it just sucks all the happiness out of you.
Anyway, I've been trying to put in mind that I really need to write my thoughts down here..I haven't published anything in this blog for ages and I keep deleting what I post =S it's so confusing I know, but all I can say is that I've been having some sort of transition phase..from a cheerful [ well, kinda, lol ] person to a very dark and mysterious one.

The best thing ever happened this year is that I found out how much I mean to my friends..and how precious they are to me..on my birthday..5th of December, which was a week from today.
So..here I am again..on my blog..writing the same old shit xDD haha

2 comments

  1. Anonymous
  2. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Just say it.